Sunday, October 23, 2016

About Me,Myself and God.


Alejandra Carbaquel Coniendo
AUP Gate 2, Brgy.Putingkahoy Silang Cavite
Mobile No. 0908-966-1824 GOD made me fearfully and Wonderfully!!!

Well, I'm from Escalante City. I was born in 1990 and yet, Im taking up BS Development Communication in Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP). I choose this school because it had the most prepositions in its name, so it can't be beat. Indeed this school seeks to have a closer relationship with GOD.

Writing article is hard, but making up designs is fun. I made this site so, I would be able to do an evangelistic ministry. I was inspired with my dear friends the Abbott couple(Rex & Sheri), they are extremely amazing missionaries!!

OBJECTIVE IN LIFE:to serve GOD
MY MISSION: to share the gospel message around the world.

HOW I BECOME GOD'S BELIEVER

My cousin introduced me to an Adventist college. At the worship service the pastor spoke about the law and obeying God. It was the first time I had a Bible to read. Everything he said he showed from the Bible. He said, don’t stop searching for God. I went forward to renew my commitment to God, and the pastor prayed for us. I was seeking truth. I knew there was a God but I didn’t know if He cared. I never thought my life or myself was worth anything. I thought God doesn’t love me because He took away my parents. I wondered why God allowed this? I didn’t care about myself. I only cared about others. . . but I was depressed a lot. I felt blessed because Brother Rex and Sheri would do bible studies with me. I was so happy to know more about the true God and my savior. I would come to their house, and they treated me like family. I was so inspired by them, because they would tell me about the Bible, The first time Sheri studied with me, immediately told my sister what she taught me. I told her to quit her job in Manila and to move to a place she could attend an Adventist church. I was baptized in October 4, 2014. But I was so surprised. My sister was baptized 3 days before me! (smile) sister Sheri continues to disciple me and now, everything Sheri teaches me, I immediately uses to disciple 1 or 2 others.

I value myself now. God shows me that I am very important to Him. I am His child. I have a purpose in this world. I have a job to reach my relatives and others. I want to be a missionary. I only have a short time to give back the love of God to Him. I’m praying about going to Japan or reaching out to Muslims in Philippines. I’m studying media communications because I think these people can be reach through media.
MY HOBBIES:
  • Reading Bible
  • Decorating my room
  • Playing Tennis
  • I love eating but, I dont get fat, I dont Know WHY!
  • Sleeping
  • Writing

SOME FASCINATING BIBLICAL WORDS compiled by Phyllis Bailey :
  1. APOCALYPSE--> A transliteration of the greek name of the book of Revelation.
  2. ARMAGEDON--> A cryptic designation for the battlefield of " The battle of that great day of God Almighty"(Rev.16:14,16)
  3. BOTCH(Deut.28:27)--> An eruption of the skin, a boil.
  4. CARBUNCLE (Ex.28:17)--> A precious stone; one of these was used in the high priest's breastplate.
  5. COCATRICE(Isa.14:29)--> A poisonous snake.
  6. FULLER(Mark 9:3)--> A cleaner and bleacher of garments.

Must watch my own video :THE GIFT OF A FRIEND


You can visit my google page google.com

1 comment: